- Browse while scanning. No need to wait for scan to finish.
- Smart scanning always scan the folder being viewed first.
- List large files by size.
- Scan network drives.
- Work with File Vault.
- Open, delete or move files and folders to trash in app.
- Mark files and folders for batch action.
- Monitor hard drive free space. Show waring when free space is low.
- Runs on Mac and Windows.
"A must have for your computer!!! Shows you the files that are sucking the life out of your machine, so you can move or delete them... 5 stars" - Oluwafemi A.
"This is a great app that lets me look at my drives and look at what is gobbing up the space. I was able to reclaim a lot of space from my SSD in mere minutes using this app and now have plenty of room!" - W. Guy F.
What's new in Version 1.2
- Added SpacieHelper. A great little helper app that monitors the free space on all your hard disks. It displays a Spacie icon on the menubar (or system tray on Windows), with menu items showing the free space on your hard disks. It can also warn you when free space is low. This feature is optional and can be turned on/off in Preference settings.
- Displays hidden/system files in gray color for better viewing.
- Newly mounted/unmounted disks will be updated automatically.
- Fixed the bug that "Show in Finder/Explorer" did not select the file where the command was launched.